Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Newlyweds

My younger brother, Kade got married on Saturday, July 12. His new wife is such a cute girl-her name is Amy. It's weired when your little brothers and sisters get married. I feel really old! It is fun, though to see them start their new life together. Here are a few pictures from the reception. The lighting wasn't very good, so I'll re-post some more when they get their professional pictures back.









I was in charge of all the flowers and it was quite an ordeal. We ordered them from Sam's club and they were supposed to be delivered Wednesday morning. They never came and at 10:00 Wednesday night, I decided I better call fed ex and see where they were. They were sitting in a warehouse because they couldn't find our address. I about had a heart attack! I couldn't believe they would leave fresh flowers in a warehouse overnight. Luckily when I picked them up Thursday morning, they had put them in the fridge. I quickly took them home and put them in fresh water and then in my fridge. Well, the next morning, I opened my fridge to find a bunch of frozen flowers! I was so mad! Overall, they turned out fine (just like Mike said they would) and I overreacted for nothing. Here are a few pictures of them.


Kennedi looked so cute at the reception, but she was so tuckered out by the end of the night that we wrapped her up and put her to bed. You would've thought she was the one that got married by how tired she was.

1 comments:

Emlyn said...

Beautiful flowers, Sharlie!