Sunday, April 5, 2009

Denial

I can't believe our baby girl just turned 1!

Here are a few of my favorite memories!

1 day old


Coming home from the hospital



1 week



Blessing-2 months



4th of July-3 months






3 months






7 months









9 months


Christmas-9 months

Christmas-9 months

11 months
Kennedi:
-loves to give kisses
-is a pro walker
-loves to climb on everything
-loves chairs (they make her feel like a "big girl")
-is very independant
-loves to eat (especially what others are eating-yes, she is a mooch)
-loves to look out the winder
-loves puppies and kitties
-is starting to like reading books with mom and dad
-says mama and daddy (but it sounds more like "da-yee")
-loves her Grandmas and Grandpas (all of them)
-loves to learn new tricks
-loves to play pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo
-loves big crowds of people
-loves to be around other little kids
-has a beautiful smile
-has gorgeous, blue eyes
-is the sweetest baby ever
We love you Kennedi-Happy 1st Birthday!

3 comments:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Sharlie,
It is a sad day to have a mile marker remind you that babies have to grow. I hate to see the angels grow out of their innocence. She is the most adorable little sweetie. I love the pictures you got of her at 7mo. You've got an adorable family, thanks for lettin' me drop in to say "hi".

Audrey said...

Hey guys,when I opened your blog and saw the first picture. I thought that you had had another baby. I thought " I didn't even know they were expecting." I read on and it explained alot. Anyway, she is the cutest little girls, and yep I will have to say girls are pretty fun.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Isn't it crazy how time flies when you have kids. I guess you don't notice that you are getting older until they do!! It really is bitter sweet!! She is just adorable!!